Dragonball Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{My application to bean Admin}

2 posters

Go down

{My application to bean Admin} Empty {My application to bean Admin}

Post  Sage Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm

I have just started to play your game, but I really like it and ill be on alot of the time. I have some icons I can donate to the game if you want them. I have had plaenty og GM exp. such as DBZ AF: Blood awakening level4 GM, DBZ Missing chapters level 3 GM, DBZ Warriors United level 5 GM DBZ Ultimate Warriors level 3GM, etc.

As i said before I can be on the game alot of the time I always follow the rules not once have I ever abused, and I can get along with people. I dont get serious really unless needed I'm not one of those people that think theylle get in trouble if they ban someone even if they broke the rules so im not afraid to ban. I dont mute for no reason and I am responsible with my power.

(This info is not needed) Im 19 years old currently looking for a college to attend to i live in Cove Arkansas, and Ilove ot play basketball, and skateboard. Well i don't have much more to say so I hope u enjoyed my GM application thanks for reading.

Sage

Back to top Go down

{My application to bean Admin} Empty Re: {My application to bean Admin}

Post  Ryuto Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Heh i dont think ive got much of a say here but from what i see no reason he shouldnt get trail although we dont really need more gms rather than more members so in my opinion just wait for more members
Ryuto
Ryuto

Back to top Go down

{My application to bean Admin} Empty Read.................

Post  Gooñ Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:59 am

Read
Gooñ
Gooñ
Admin

https://dbgx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

{My application to bean Admin} Empty Re: {My application to bean Admin}

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down